Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Yesterday, we had our first choir session in a very long time! Oh I miss choir. We did the 3 Ways to Vacuum Your House song :D Miss Qianyi did not come and I stood next to Fabia. I found out that she got stung by bees before! Zomg. Haha then Mrs On decided to 'torture' us. And like I was damn unlucky lah. I was the last to be 'tortured' and so she said that if I got it wrong, the whole choir had to do it again. I was like SHIT. But thank God for Fabia -she told me the answer (My Bonnie). Yessum, and so the choir was saved from being tortured, HAHAHAHAHHA.
Today, we got back more papers. I AM SO HIGH AND HAPPY. A1 for Literature :D HAHA JING, I BEAT YOU (the only subject I beat her at). Oh and and! 4th in class for SCIENCE. Who knew I had a thing for Science? I sure didn't know that! Then we had our briefing for the Battlefield Study Tour tomorrow. I slept halfway and the teacher saw O: Hahah. Have to wear Family Tee tomorrow. It's gna be SUPER hot. Oh well, hope we have fun, I guess. And maybe take loads of pictures? :D Hahaa and after school, Kim, Thongs, Natasha and I went to watch Mr Woodcock. That movie is like shit. My 6 bucks was totally wasted. Then the people behind us were like so damn loud. APPLE! rah. I WANT TO WATCH BALLS OF FURY.
8:08 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style